Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Autumn on the Farm

'Autumn on the Farm' 8x10 pastel
"It was a peaceful morning with the chill of Autumn in the air. The light was slowly creeping across the fields to where we stood...waiting for some warmth so we could paint."
These are the memories I have from looking at this painting. It is a scene from a farm where I was attending a plein air workshop with Stan Sperlak. What a great experience. We are taking another workshop from Stan again this fall and I am looking forward to it!

2 comments:

pattrsnd said...

Oh wow Karen...this really works for me. I always come by when you post, but this one really speaks to me...wonderful painting!!

David

Karen said...

Thanks David! This is a beautiful spot and we had a great workshop here with Stan Sperlak.