Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Queen Anne's Lace painting from workshop

'Afternoon for Wildflowers' 8x10 pastel
What could be better than spending a rainy Sunday afternoon painting with a group who are passionate about pastels! We had a successful workshop with everyone completing two paintings! I was impressed with everyone's work and it was fun to see how we all interpret wildflowers in our own unique style. I had so much fun and hope everyone else enjoyed the afternoon as well. This is one of the demo paintings I did. It is a quick study on orange toned Uart paper.

3 comments:

A Road of Silver said...

Hello,
Yet another beautiful pastel painting. I would love to come to your workshops but alas I live in South Australia! Have you considered doing an online workshop? I love your style of painting but am not sure how to achieve it. Please let me know if you ever decide to do that. Thanks :)

Karen said...

Thank you so much for such kind comments. I am in the planning stages for online workshops and I will be happy to let you know when I have it all worked out.
Thanks for writing!

sanchitha vishwanath said...

Hello Karen,
Great work. great to know bout the plans on your online Workshop. i cant wait for it. your paintings are a great inspiration. Please let me know when u come up with the plan. thank you. good luck!!!!
Sanchitha