Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Color Study for Aspen Tree Painting aceo

Often I will do small color studies in preparation for a larger painting. I like to work in a small format 2.5 x 3.5 inches because they sell such cool little frames for them now. Check out the little frames at Aarron Brothers if you have one nearby. I have quite a few of these little studies so I am going to be listing them over the next few weeks on Ebay. Look for a link here tomorrow when the first auction begins.
Speaking of selling art....I wanted to let you know that my friends and I will host our 3rd annual Open Studio Sale on Saturday December 5th. This year we will feature the art of 10 local artists so if you are in the Atlanta area please consider stopping by. Details will follow in the next few weeks.
click here to bid on this painting

No comments: