Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Nantucket Island Beach Sconset Painting

'Summers by the Sea' 8x10 pastel
Today's painting is the demo I did for my Pastel Master Class last night. The class meets once a month and the goal is to jumpstart our month and try something new...and hopefully inspire and motivate us to paint more! Last night the topic was 'High Key Paintings'. None of us usually paint in high key so it was a great opportunity to push ourselves to think and to work on seeing value. It was a fun evening and I am looking forward to next month.

I am excited to finally officially announce my online pastel classes. I have been working on the details and my first class will be available March 1st. It will be an online version of the High Key Master class though I will be offering other class options over the next few months. I'd love for you to read more about the online classes and how they will work. You can visit my workshop blog www.pastelworkshops.blogspot.com and click on the tabs at the top of the page for more information. Feel free to email me with any questions.

No comments: