2018 Workshop Details Coming Soon! click here
Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Sanibel Shells Demo Painting 10x10

'Sunshine on the Beach' 10x10 pastel
It was a perfect day in paradise! I had 14 students at my pastel workshop held at the Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum on Sanibel Island. It was 80 degrees and sunny so we had the workshop outdoors in the courtyard. Most of the students were new to pastels so I gave a crash course and shared some tips for painting shells. This was the demo painting from the workshop. It was mostly finished but I gave some finishing touches in the studio. I love to paint shells! I am also enjoying the square format. I have an idea for while I am on the cruise next week using a square format...need to pack my supplies and cut lots of paper!

No comments: