Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Off to Cannon Beach Oregon!

'Ocean's Edge' 8x10 pastel
My paintings are off to Cannon Beach, not me! Although hopefully sometime in the future it will be me. My paintings have been shipped and I am now officially represented on the west coast by Primary Elements Gallery in Cannon Beach, Oregon. I have been to Cannon Beach with my family and it is a wonderful little town on the coast. I am excited to be working with Primary Elements and look forward to getting back out to Oregon. We are talking about a possible workshop so I will keep you posted. Have a look at the gallery's website or better yet, visit them in person if you are in the area! This is one of my paintings from the Oregon coast. It is the view from Ecola State Park.

No comments: