Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Treats...Ice Cream Paintings

'Summer Treats' .... each treat is a 2.5 x 3.5 inch pastel painting
Happy Summer! I love summer and all the goodies I get to enjoy, especially ice cream! Ice cream is my weakness. If it is in the house I will eat it until it is gone. I have no self control when it comes to ice cream. Maybe I just need to paint my ice cream treats instead of eating them! Each of these little paintings are aceo size mini original pastels. They would look great matted and framed as a group. My daughter wants me to paint them BIG for her dorm room. That might be fun to do! These paintings are priced at $15 each or $45 for all four. Send me an email if you would like more information at kemstudios@yahoo.com

No comments: