Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Plein Air Painting Sale


I am offering a sale on the plein air paintings I did while on my trip out west. They were all done on location in Grand Teton National Park or at Moulton Ranch. I consider these paintings studies because they are done quickly. My goal is to capture the mood and the light in the scene. Even though they are studies, I like them just as much as my studio work because they truly capture the colors and feeling of the scene. I would love for these paintings to have good homes and they are available for $75 each for the 8x10's and $45 each for the 5x7's. Click on the slideshow to see more details in the paintings. Send me an email at kemstudios@yahoo.com if you have any questions!

No comments: