Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Nantucket Landscape Painting


'Nantucket Memories' 5x7 pastel on paper unframed © Karen Margulis

I missed my summer visit to Nantucket this year. I have a cousin who lives on the island and we have visited them the last two summers but with my big trip out west, I just couldn't do it all. I am hopeful for a visit next summer. It is such a beautiful place and I truly feel like I have come home when I visit. My grandfather was born and raised there and I have traced our family back to the founding families of Nantucket so it is a special place for me.

This painting will be available by auction this week on Ebay. I have five of what I call my 'playful paintings' on auction at a great starting bid of $25. Check them out!

click here to bid on this painting

1 comment:

Marian Fortunati said...

Very wispy... Very nice!