Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Winter Creek 5x7 pastel

Winter Creek 5x7 pastel
Most of us are getting tired of Winter but I admit I still enjoy painting the winter landscape. I love the starkness with the surprising bits of color. I did this painting for a student who is moving north and wanted to learn more about painting snow.

I am getting close to announcing my new website and blog. It is online but we are working on some of the details. I don't have an email subscription box and some of the links aren't working quite right but I am very happy with it. My son has been working on it but his semester just started so it may take a bit longer to get things just right. What I like is that my blog will now be integrated with my website. My paintings also show up larger. I will be posting on both blogs for awhile until I am ready to make the permanent switch. You are invited to take a peek. Let me know what you think! You can find it at www.karenmargulis.com

2 comments:

Sharon Lewis said...

Karen, Love the new website!
Your paintings look gorgeous on it!
Sharon

Karen said...

Thanks Sharon! I am excited to share it with you and will soon have it all up and running.