Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Orange Tabby Cat Painting

'Afternoon Sun' 5x7 pastel
As you may know I live with 6 cats so I have a plentiful supply of reference material when the mood to paint a cat strikes me. Yesterday I painted 3 of my cats while at the Art Walk. One of them is of my daughter's Orange Tabby named Eva. Eva loves to be down in my studio. She especially loves napping on my fleece covered chair. The other afternoon the light was just perfect on her pretty coat so I was able to get a quick photo. This painting is 5x7 on LaCarte pastel card.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $75 USD
Or, send me an email

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh wow!! I love this one Karen. Gorgeous contrasting colours. And that kitty looks mighty comfy :)

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

I love Eva! Orange cats are so quirky - I have one, too. This is beautiful - I'm impressed you got 3 cat paintings done in a sitting!