Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, May 09, 2011

Beat the Heat Summer Pastel Class Schedule

'Sanibel Sea Shells' 12x12 pastel
Announcing my Summer pastel class schedule! I am trying something different this summer with my classes. It is often hard to commit to a weekly class during the summer but it is nice to be able to get together with fellow artists during the summer to keep our creative juices flowing. So this summer I will still offer a class on Wednesday evenings from 7-9 pm but each class will have it's own focus or topic and all of the classes are designed to give you a chance to push beyond your comfort zone and have some fun! You can come to any class you wish, just call or email me as soon as you know you can come. If you would like to see the schedule and class topics click in the link to my class page here. Our first class will be June 8th and it is Georgia O'Keeffe Night!

No comments: