Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Moving Sale....Big Paintings now on sale!

'Star Thistles' 18x24 pastel
As many of you know we are in the process of selling our home and moving to Albuquerque. I have been cleaning out closets and drawers and now I am tackling my studio shelves and storage. I don't paint many large paintings but I do have some and I would love for them to find homes before I move. I have decided to offer them for sale and have priced them less than 50% of my regular prices. For example, this large 18x24 star thistle painting is $175. Click on the Sale Painting tab above to see more of the sale paintings. If you have questions or would like to see more photos of the sale paintings, send me an email at kemstudios@yahoo.com.
Click HERE to see more big sale paintings


Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $175 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: