Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Monhegan Light 18x24 pastel

'Monhegan Light' 18x24 pastel
Today I am sharing another one of my larger paintings that I am offering in my moving sale. I am happy to say that I have sold one already. I do hope they can all find homes. This is one of my older paintings but I have always liked it because it reminds me of the wonderful visits I have made to Maine and Monhegan Island. Click HERE if you would like to see the other paintings available.
This painting is priced at $175

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $175 USD
Or, send me an email

2 comments:

Donna T said...

Best of luck with your move, Karen. It took us 16 months to sell our home but we are on our way to upstate NY and hopefully a new studio for me. I hope your home sells much faster!

Karen said...

Thanks Donna! Congratulations on finally selling. I am hoping it doesnt take us that long but we really are not in a rush. Best of luck to you in NY !