Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, December 09, 2011

Just for Fun...A Plein Air Snowman 5x7 pastel

'Plein Air Snowman' 5x7 pastel
Do you ever dream a painting? I woke up this morning with this image in my head. I actually dreamed a whole series of painting snowmen and Santas. I couldn't wait to get down into the studio to paint him! I had been listing some ornaments in my ebay store and listed several Santa Claus and snowmen ornaments....so they were dancing and painting in my head while I slept! Now I want to paint my plein air Santa Claus! I think I will make this one into a Christmas card!

I have made the snowman available as a print or as a greeting card through Fine Art America.For more information Click Here

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $75 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: