Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

A New Mini pastel after Van Gogh SOLD

'Countryside Sun' 2.5 x 3.5 inches pastel
I have added a few new miniature pastel paintings to my Picasa album. This one was done for my Virtual Paint out class to Arles France. We had a fun class and surprisingly enjoyed trying to paint in the style of Van Gogh. It was hard to change the way we usually make our marks especially for the 'blenders' in the group. But in the end I think we all learned something and had fun doing it.
It isn't too late to purchase a mini pastel original for Holiday gifts. They make great stocking stuffers of thank you gifts and they are priced at $15 each or 2 for $20 with $3 shipping. Click on my web album below to see what is available and email me at kemstudios@yahoo.com if you see something you like.


Mini Sale Paintings

No comments: