Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Vintage Glass Ornaments ll 8x10 pastel

'Christmas Tree Memories' 8x10 pastel
I enjoyed painting my vintage Christmas ornaments so much that I rearranged them and painted another version. This is also on Canson moonstone color paper.
I am excited to announce my pastel class & workshop schedule for 2012. I have workshops planned for every level from introductory classes to art business classes. I hope you will consider joining me for a class or more in the new year. Please email me if you have any questions at all! You can see the schedule if you CLICK HERE.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $95 USD

2 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

I always love to see these old kind of ornaments on the tree.

Yours are beautiful.

Karen said...

Thanks Marian! I love finding the old ones at thrift stores! It's like finding treasure!