Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hollyhock Memories

'Hollyhock Memories'        4x4"       acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas  $50 purchase here
I just returned home tonight from teaching a workshop in beautiful Lake Toxaway North Carolina. I had a wonderful time and met some wonderful artists. I appreciate all that was done to make the workshop a success. A special thank you to Char Holbrook for coordinating the workshop and for being such a wonderful host. It was a fantastic experience for me. A big thank you as well to my good friend Jayne. It was even more fun to share this week with you!

I didn't have a chance to prepare an instructional post but I wanted to share a recent acrylic painting. This one is 4x4 inches on gallery wrapped canvas. It is a new addition to my small acrylic and ink paintings. They are so much fun to do. I am working on putting together  a step by step demo of my process.

1 comment:

Donna T said...

Wow, what a strong graphic punch this has Karen! Aren't you afraid of wrecking your acrylic with a mis-placed ink line? I would be so nervous at the thought! (lol)