Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Holiday Art Sale in my Etsy Shop

'Across the Creek'    5x5    pastel

'Across the Creek II'     5x5     pastel

'Across the Creek III'      5x5     pastel
I love Etsy!  If you are looking for a great site to shop for unique items or just a place to browse for inspiration, Etsy.com is the place.  Just visiting the home page with it's ever-changing display of beautiful art and fine crafts is a treat.  I recently opened an Etsy shop to share my paintings and I have loved being a part of Etsy.  Many new collectors have discovered my work and it is so easy to set up a store and list work.  I plan to do a more in depth post in a blog series on marketing I am working on.

Since it is the time of year that many of us are looking for Holiday gifts I have decided to offer a special savings code for the paintings in my Etsy shop.  The gift of original artwork is a wonderful thing so if you are looking for something special or just want to treat yourself, have a look at my Etsy shop. The savings will be available through December 5th to allow for shipping to for the holidays.

Here is the link to my Etsy shop    http://www.etsy.com/shop/KarenMargulisFineArt
Use code HOLIDAY at check out for a 20% savings.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Just wanted you to know I am so grateful for your blog. I love your work.