|'Wonderful Wildflowers' 16x20 pastel ©Karen Margulis|
Here are a few remarks about the demo:
- I am working from a photo I took last year at Wildseed Farm in Texas.
- The photo was my inspiration but It was not my intention to copy it.
- I am using a 16x20 piece of Canson Mi-Teintes paper in a dark brown color
- I am using Terry Ludwig pastels.
- I preselected my pastels and did a small study before painting.
- I used Blair workable fixative to give me more tooth on the Canson paper
- I am listening to Jesse Cook on Spotify.
- I had a great time painting!