Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, April 01, 2019

New Sunday Studio Pastel Demo on YouTube!

'Along the Way'            9x12          pastel            ©Karen Margulis
available $150

It has been awhile since I did a Sunday Studio video! It was a chilly day so instead of going outside to do some sidewalk chalk with my granddaughter we decided to stay inside to paint.  I'd love for you to check out our video! Click on the Link below:





Below is a photo of the painting when the video ended. You can see the finished painting at the top of the post. Can you tell what I did for the finishing touches?


At the end of the video before some finishing touches.

Here is Bri's watercolor painting

I love using the Magic Frame to see how much more I need to do!

No comments: