Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, January 03, 2020

Video Demo and Tip for Painting More Often


'The Magical Meadow'               9x12             pastel                ©Karen Margulis
available on Etsy $195

There is nothing worse than having a bit of time to paint but getting nothing done! It is easy to do. You wander into the studio and start puttering....organizing pastels and paper, trying to decide what to paint.....before you know your time is up and you have other obligations.

I have an idea to help you be more efficient with your painting time. An Inspiration Jar!  I made a new video and choose a reference from my jar and paint a demo. Click on the link below to see the video on my YouTube channel.


      https://youtu.be/wB2sKuJXGXk  


 No Puttering Approach to Painting!


If you like the video consider subscribing to my Youtube channel and give it a thumbs up while you are there!

1 comment:

MYSTELIOS said...

Happy New Year 2020 !!!