Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, April 30, 2020

April Paint Along. It's Not Too Late!


'Spring Fling'             12x16               pastel                ©Karen Margulis
available $165
I had so much fun with this month's Paint Along with my Patreon group. I did an alcohol wash underpainting, added some structures and most importantly showed a method for adding the finishing touches to a painting. If you aren't familiar with the Paint Alongs it is a month feature where I break down the painting process into four parts. A new video is shared each week and you can paint along with me at a slower pace. You can then share your painting on our community page for feedback. All previous Paint Alongs are available at anytime to patrons.  I mention Patreon occasionally here because I believe it is such a good value at just $6 a month. If you enjoy the tips I share here on the blog you should check out Patreon.....it is my blog on steroids!

If you are already a member I thank you!! Your generous support allows me to work at creating interesting and helpful content for you! Thank you!!



The painting at Part Three of the Paint Along....before adding the finishing touches!

No comments: