Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, August 17, 2020

New YouTube Video. How to Paint without a Plan!

          'Forest Light'                   pastel                   ©Karen Margulis       available $155


Planning a painting leads to a better chance of a successful result. But sometimes I just want to paint! I have one quick question I ask myself that helps me get started with a painting without a lot of planning time. I also often answer this question and then do a quick response study. In this video I show you a demo based on one of these quick response studies. 

                               Click on the link below to see the video on my YouTube channel. 



Join us over on my Patreon group if you would like to explore the idea of doing quick response studies!





 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Omg I love it! I JUST did a painting yesterday of bluebells in a forest with sun filtering through. This video is like a response to everything I didn't do, hahaha. It is posted in your Patreon Community page. I want to do it again with what you taught in your demo:-)