Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, August 29, 2021

How to Make Your Paintings POP! New Video Demo on YouTube

             'Intrepid'                 16x20              pastel               ©Karen Margulis        available $425
 

                  

Recently I dd an online mini workshop for the Arkansas Pastel Society. The topic was How to Paint Wildflowers. I did two full demos and started on a third. I did a wet underpainting with Derwent Inktense sticks and water. I finished the demo and made a Youtube video of the process. It is available for all to watch on my YouTube channel!  Click on the link below to watch. 


                          https://youtu.be/NWzpKYB0prE           


Can I ask a favor? I would love to grow my YouTube channel and expand my reach!  I would like to offer more videos on YouTube that compliment what I am doing on Patreon. Your engagement with me on YouTube is so helpful. If you have not already done so I invite you to subscribe to the channel and click on the notification bell so that you can get alerts when I release a new video. Your comments on each video are also very helpful!  Thank you very much for your support! 

                                                        www.youtube.com/karenmargulis




No comments: