Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, December 30, 2005

Hunkered Down...seagulls


Jayne and I got together to paint last night and I did this one from one of my seagull photos. I love shore birds of all kinds but especially seagulls. To me they have so much personality. I know that some people consider them to be pests...I love them because when I see one, then I know I am back near the ocean. We don't have seagulls in North Georgia! I call this one 'Hunkered Down' because that's what these three gulls are doing. I remember that is was a cool, windy and gray day at the beach...I came across these three nestled together on the sand trying to be sheltered from the wind. I will probably work on this some more...I'm not sure I like the middle one.
Oh, and Jayne and I decided we would like a demo in Pastel class on ocean water and waves/beach!

No comments: