Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, December 18, 2006

Back from Chicago!




I am home after a whirlwind weekend in the city. I had a wonderful time with my friend Cindy and our daughters. We stayed right in the middle of the action on Michigan Avenue. We walked for miles, shopped till we dropped, saw Wicked...an awesome show that I highly recommend! And of course spent the good part of the day at the Art Institute of Chicago Museum. Here is a photo of Cindy and I in front of the museum. I took over 700 city photos so as soon as I get my new cityscape pastels sorted I will try to paint a city scene of my own. I hope to paint a little today. It feels strange to be away from the pastels since last week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your cityscapes!

Debbie