Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Daily Painting...The Robin's Nest

'The Robin's Nest' 5x7 pastel
Looking over my posts this week I see I have been on a bit of a 'bird' kick! I didn't do that on purpose. It just seemed that I kept finding a bird photo that I wanted to paint. I need to go in the opposite direction for my next one! I'm not sure what that will be yet! I painted the robin's nest last night at Jayne's house. We got together to paint and I wanted to do something small. She started a wonderful goat. I can't wait to see it finished. Jayne really has a way with painting animals. Her pet portraits are wonderful! This painting is already spoken for.
I will be out of town until Sunday so I may not be posting anything new until then. I will have my sketchbook and laptop with me just in case I have time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I opened your blog and went "awwwww"! Beautifully done! This would make a great card!

Debbie

Doris Joa said...

That is soooooooooo beautiful. This would make sure a wonderful card.
Doris