Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Variations on a Winter Landscape

'A Snowy Morning' 6x6 oil on gallery wrapped canvas
'Another Snowy Morning' 5x7 monotype oil on paper
I've been playing with this winter scene and trying it out in different mediums. I first did it 2 weeks ago in pastel and then I decided to try an oil painting. I would love to do more oils this year and I have set up a dedicated area for my oil paintings supplies. If it is out and ready to go I think I will choose to paint with them more often. The second image is a monotype done with oil paint on a glass plate with a hand pulled print made on Arches 88 paper. I love to play!

Buy the oil painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: