Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, May 28, 2021

Video Demo with Tips for Daily Painting!






Do you prep your coffee at night so that it ready faster in the morning? It is one of the things many of us do to streamline our morning routine. What if you had a way to streamline your painting routine so that you could paint more often and more efficiently? 

This past month on Patreon we explored the importance of making the act of painting a more frequent part of your routine. Painting more frequently is one of the most important things you can do to take your art to the next level....no matter where you are in your art journey. 


I just released one of my older Patreon videos. I have over 300 videos  on my Patreon Page! I hope you enjoy this one! Click on the link below to watch the video. 

                             https://youtu.be/OG7K_2bimFQ 


In this video I share a few strategies for creating a frequent painting habit.....I use the term Daily Painting with the understanding that not everyone can or wants to paint every day. The idea is to incorporate Small Simple Studies into your routine. These small studies give you that all important 'miles of paper' we need to grow as a painter. Think of them as a musician practicing scales or a tennis player practicing the serve.....the practice helps us perform!

I am sharing the finished demo painting. It is 5x7 on Uart 400. I consider it an SSS .....small simple study!

No comments: